Thursday 18 November 2010

And your name shall be.....


Okay as I'm sure EVERYBODY has heard about, there is a Transformer planned for the Power Core Combiner line named "Spastic" which of course is offensive in the UK (as highlighted here: http://figuredouthq.blogspot.com/2010/11/hasbro-respond-to-public-concern-over.html )

So what can we do to avert being offended by him...well I have a few easy ways

1) Ignore it!!
2) Do a comic using the character and do a comedy BLEEP whenever someone says the name
3) Rename him

I prefer the third option, so what do we call him? I've heard cases for Spasma, Drag Strip (NO!) or Concave, but here is my OFFICIAL RENAME SUGGESTION...

You may thank me later when you start seeing Frank in comics ;)


2 comments:

  1. Well. I am bored talking about it now. I am trying to ignore it.

    You could do some 'Phototshop' magic and replace the 'Spastic' name in the picture to Frank.

    ===HERO

    ReplyDelete